My Experience With CWW

Throughout the years, the “Classroom Without Walls” trips and I have not gotten along. My first years in CWW were really fun and all, but then it turned dark and I hurt myself all the time. In 9th grade I passed out because I ate a Coca leaf and I started to convulse. In 10th Grade I jumped from a high point and hit my head with a tube and almost drowned. I didn’t come out of the water and everyone got scared. This year, I was trying not to do anything and survive CWW,  but lucky me I got food poisoning because of the horrible food the hotel was serving. I was not feeling well the second night and Borja, my roommate, said “you are looking pale”. I was feeling fine, but after an hour I started vomiting non stop. The next day, both of my advisors took me to the hospital that was not modern at all and the people there gave me some salts. But that wasn’t all, when were doing rappelling, I cut my leg and opened it up, making it bleed a lot. Let’s hope next year I don’t hurt myself in any way possible, and that I start  being more careful and aware of my surroundings.

Matias Taborga

My name is Matias Taborga. I am a junior who loves life. I am from Bolivia. My favorite food is gyros. A word that would describe me would be notorious.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Check Also
Back to top button