Professional soccer players in Spain have been tested for COVID-19 earlier this week for them to go back to normal training. Most teams have started their training today and are looking forward to the start of the league. It is happy to hear that several teams have come back to training and have been tested negative for this worldwide virus. It is estimated that La Liga will start sometime in June.
The Bundesliga teams have started to train earlier this month and the endings of March. The Premier League and Serie A have not yet started training, but they will start soon.
Main soccer competitions:
- Euro 2020 has been postponed to 2021
- The Premier League has been suspended indefinitely.
- The Champions League has been suspended indefinitely.
- La Liga teams have started training and it is more likely they start the league in June.
- The Bundesliga will come back on May, 16.
- The Italian Serie A teams will resume training on May, 18.
- The Copa America has been postponed until 2021.
- The French league will resume on May 9th.