Welcome to the second cooking class with Sophia! Before going to University we all need to know how to cook otherwise we won’t be able to survive. Here is a simple and fast recipe on how to make pancakes!
1 cup milk
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 cup flour
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
Maple Syrup for serving
- Place all the ingredients on a mixing bowl: Combine the milk, egg, and oil. Add the sugar, salt, baking powder, and flour.
- Put the mixture on a blender: Seal the blender tightly and wait two minutes.
- Heat a cast-iron pancake for 1 minute.
- Add 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil to the pan and 2 tablespoons of the mixture. Cook on the first side until bubbles appear on the surface and then flip.
- Let the other side of the pancake cook for a couple of minutes.
- Get a plate and put the pancakes there. Get some maple syrup and ñamm you are ready for a great meal!