Aries ( March 21 to April 20): The Scream by Edvard Munch
- People whose zodiac sign is Aries tend to have quite a quick temper. Many believe they are the sign that gets very angry very fast and is not afraid of showing it. That is why a painting such as “The Scream” that portrays emotions in such a raw way is a perfect fit for this sign.
Taurus (April 21 to May 20): The Last Supper by Leonardo De Vinci
- Taurus are known for their heartwarming attitude and for also having a lot of patience. However, they are also known for being a little jealous and greedy, Therefore, a painting like the “Last Supper” fits this sign flawlessly. Despite the painting showing a peaceful and enjoyable dinner, it also has a dark undertone because of the implication of it being Jesus’ last dinner. The reason for this is because one of Jesus’ apostles, Judas, was planning to betray him because of a greedy motive.
Gemini (May 21 to June 20): Girl With a Pearl Earring by Johannes Vermeer
- The people with their sun in Gemini seem to be notorious for their ways with words and their youthful essence. Nonetheless, they can also be quite superficial and witty. The painting called “Girl With a Pearl Earring” by Johannes Vermeer fits this sign so well because it portrays a beautiful young lady with a luxurious diamond earring. The inspiration behind this painting was simply to show the girl’s beauty. There is nothing wrong with having such a simple inspiration behind a painting, though many might think it is a little bit superficial.
Cancer (June 21 to July 22): The Starry Night by Vincent van Gogh
- People who have their sun in Cancer can be very emotional and can also get very carried away with their moods. They are also known for being imaginative and creative. This is why the well-known painting with so much emotion, melancholy, and an overall mood such as “The Starry Night” by Vincent van Gogh is a perfect fit for this zodiac sign.
Leo (July 23 to August 22): Monalisa by Leonardo Da Vinci
- Leos are known for their external beauty and confidence. Many believe that Leo’s attractiveness comes from their extreme “self-love.” Leonardo Da Vinci’s masterpiece known as “La Monalisa” shares Leo’s essence of being attractive and knowing it. This can be seen in Monalisa’s tiny grin.
Virgo (August 23 to September 22): Guernica by Pablo Picasso
- Virgos are known for their quietness and modesty. They are also extremely smart, meticulous, and reliable. Despite them not being very outspoken, Virgos tend to be very analytical and can find details in things a lot faster than others. The painting called “Guernica” by Pablo Picasso is perfect for this sign, because no matter how many times you’ve seen it, you can still discover new details you missed last time.
If your zodiac sign wasn’t included here, don’t forget to check out part two coming out next week!